Tuesday 1 October 2013

Simple Dinner Idea: Sushi (Tuna, Cucumber, Avocado and Tamago/Egg)

It's too simple, I wouldn't even call it a "recipe". It's an idea! :D


It was one of those days when I'm feeling all lazy and all I really want for dinner was something "light and simple". And sushi came to mind! Nothing fancy - just some tuna, cucumber, avocado and egg.


One thing I like about this dinner idea is that I have the choice to allow my guinea pigs to assemble their own temaki or hand roll which makes my job easier and makes dinner so much more fun right? But unfortunately, we had to rush to go out that night, so I made norimaki or nori roll instead.


Can dinner be anymore easier than this??? :D

It's my first time making nori rolls...and without a sushi mat! Lol. But I guess it worked, as long as I stuffed everything in and it taste great. Forgive me for the horrible looking sushis, I was in a hurry so I had no time to make it pretty! >_< 


Alert! Ugly Sushi!! (Left plate) Good looking ones for the housemate (only 7pcs made it! LOL), (Middle plate) Super ugly ones for ME and (Right plate) Not too bad looking ones for the boyfriend. Hehehe. I secretly fed him some ugly ones while he was driving!! :P




As you can see closeup, the pretty ones were ugly too. LOL. I need to practice more and make sure the ingredients are in the center of the roll next time!! >_<



Anyways, so there you go! Simple dinner idea for the lazy days. Ciao! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment